Box 2585, Stony Plain AB T7Z 1X9
001 780 990 4052
Standard Refund Policy
We offer refund and/or exchange within the first 30 days of your purchase, if 30 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind. Purchases of our product from a reseller or dealer must go through the original seller for return or exchange.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
● Your item must be unused or in the same condition that you received it.
● The item must be in the original packaging.
● To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
● Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to email@example.com and we will provide an RMA number with shipping instructions.
The following are exempt from refunds:
● Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
● Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
● If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
● If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at (email and or phone number)
● You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
● Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
● Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
● Please note, Agra GPS is not responsible for items lost durring shipping.
Standard Warranty Information
Agra-GPS Ltd.. and its employees are proud of our products and are committed to providing our customers and end users with the best designed and manufactured products. This Limited Warranty and Service Policy describes Agra-GPS’s warranty and warranty procedures.
Scope of Warranty:
All Agra-GPS products are warranted against defects in workmanship, software and materials.
The warranty period is 1-year from the date of purchase.
Procedure to Receive Warranty Service:
Customers should take or ship prepaid the Agra-GPS product requiring warranty service to an Agra-GPS Authorized Service Center. Please include an explanation of the defect or problem, a description of the way in which the Agra-GPS Ltd. product is used, and your name, address and telephone number. You can either include the original purchase document or obtain an RMA number before shipping your product.
Repairs or Replacement Within the Scope of the Warranty:
If a Agra-GPS Ltd. product is defective due to Agra-GPS Ltd. workmanship or materials and the defect occurs during the warranty period, then Agra-GPS Ltd. will either repair the product or replace it with a new one, whichever Agra-GPS Ltd. believes to be appropriate under the circumstances. Agra-GPS Ltd. is not responsible for removal and shipping of the Agra-GPS Ltd. product to the service center, the reinstallation of the Agra-GPS Ltd. product upon its return to the customer, or any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the defect, removal, reinstallation, shipment or otherwise.
Repairs Outside the Scope of the Warranty:
Problems with Agra-GPS Ltd. products can be due to faulty installation, non-Agra-GPS Ltd. additions or modifications, or other problems not due to defects in Agra-GPS Ltd. workmanship or materials. If the Agra-GPS Ltd. Authorized Service Center